INKTOBER!

I haven't been on my blog for a very long time (I'M SORRY!)

But it's October and I've been seeing a lot of #inktober posts and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things so I've been doing it whenever I remember or can :D

I will update this regularly whenever I have a new inktober post, but this is what I've been doing so far.  It's all whatever randomly comes to mind so enjoy :)  I've been really enjoying toned paper with a black pen/sharpie and a white pencil.

Day 9


This is zombiecorgi.  My fiancĂ© asked me to draw it for him.

Day 12


I was "dying" (haha) to watch Corpse Bride.
Day 13


FLASH IS BACK ON TV!!!!

Day 14


Really just trying to find my own style.

Day 17


It was the fiancé and I's six year anniversary and I decided to make him this card :)

Day 20


The new Star Wars trailer came out and everyone is freaking out.  But Baymax - not so much.  I think he's kind of confused.

Day 21


Cousin from the P.I. asked me to draw her Harley Quinn and Joker.  Not my favorite or my best, though I do enjoy the love between the two <3

author
About Me.
I have a BA in Studio Art with a concentration in Illustration/Animation. I am proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator as well as Autodesk Maya 3D animation Software. I am also learning HTML and CSS.