Milk and Honey Rebranding

Milk and Honey is a cafe that serves organic drinks, shaved ice, and a variety of frozen yogurt flavors plus food.

There are two locations: Artesia and Costa Mesa. 

I noticed the Artesia location website and branding and wanted to change the appearance of the logo to create a more simplified version of the brand. I also changed the appearance of the website in order for the logo to match the mood and appearance of the food that they serve. 

The food and drinks served at Honey and Milk are very cute and I wanted to match their brand to their product.

*I was not asked by Milk and Honey Artesia to rebrand. This is just a concept rebranding.











author
About Me.
I have a BA in Studio Art with a concentration in Illustration/Animation. I am proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator as well as Autodesk Maya 3D animation Software. I am also learning HTML and CSS.